Key policies in the Knightsbridge Neighbourhood Plan would:
- support retention of the Hyde Park Barracks and frame any redevelopment there;
- encourage retail shops and manage cafés;
- improve the public realm and restore heritage features;
- mitigate the impacts of construction activity;
- encourage major development to address genuine housing needs;
- reduce air pollution from traffic and buildings;
- maximise the landscape and amenity benefits of trees; and
- ensure that at least 25% of the Community Infrastructure Levy is spent locally.
Read a [summary] or the full [Plan].