Pre-submission (Regulation 14) consultation
Pre-submission consultation (Regulation 14) on Knightsbridge Neighbourhood Plan
The Knightsbridge Neighbourhood Forum is inviting views on its proposals for a neighbourhood development plan and associated documents.
This is a pre-submission consultation in accordance with the requirements of the Localism Act 2011 and Regulation 14 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2015 (as amended).
The consultation documents may be found at the link below on the Knightsbridge Neighbourhood Forum’s website:
- Part One: Knightsbridge Neighbourhood Plan, 2017-2036 (4.7MB)
- Part Two: Knightsbridge Management Plan – proposed actions that are not planning policies (2.9MB)
- Part Three: Knightsbridge Evidence Base – comprising supporting evidence for Part One (15.7MB)
- Executive Summary (3.0MB)
- Hyde Park Barracks - Preliminary healthcheck note by Christopher Lockhart-Mummery QC (3.0MB)
- Further evidence and related information (see link below)
- Letter to consultees dated 8 December 2016 (0.6MB)
Please submit your responses to the consultation by email to email@example.com or post to: Chris Bowden, Troy Navigus Partnership, 3 Waterhouse Street, Holborn, London EC1N 2SW.
Please tell us whether you live, work, study or visit in Knightsbridge and your full postcode when you reply. Responses must be received by 5.00pm on Wednesday 15 February 2017.
If you do not want your response, including your name, contact details and any other personal information to be publicly available, please say so clearly in writing when you submit your response to the consultation. Please note, if your computer automatically includes a confidentiality disclaimer, this will not be considered as a confidentiality request.